It is this episode where we take an earnest look at self promotion. How do you deal with the self promoter in your life? Is your self promotion shameless or building capital? Along the lines of promoting, we talk Broncos and their chances in this winnowed field of competitors.
And then we go deep: In America we celebrate Martin Luther King, jr., but we don’t seem keen on actually discussing the violence that ended his life. And we really really need to talk about Porter Ranch. That’s getting scary.
- HGH, is it so bad?
- Al, Ted, and Clive
- Guns in Denver museums (why not?)
- New Year’s eve failing
Image: Creative Commons licensed by Gage Skidmore
- Lesbian sex in the age of platinum TV
- Denver’s weather reporters and their dopples arms race
- Aaron brings a list
- DT drops balls
- We don’t know anything about gentrification but talk about it anyway
- We touch on global warming
Image: Creative Commons license by Jeffrey Beall
We started a podcast. You’re welcome to listen in.
- We got the ness.
- Coping with the Denver Broncos loss
- Be the couch Jared
- Michael J Fox’s father in law gets a hand job
- Templer Tantrums: Sheet metal humping