Today we flow like the wind. Somehow we’ve made it to Ep. 19 and it is here where, with the confidence of the established podcaster, we discuss:
- 00:00 – 05:21 We meander through metaphors of what it means to be your steady audio date.
- 05:22 – 10:42 What in the Hell is wrong with Boulder? We answer that.
- 11:00 – 14:42 Aaron reluctantly promotes the work he and his wife (mostly his wife) does through Mudra Dance Studio. It’s informative and entertaining.
- 14:50 – 17:00 Crap. We talk about Boulder again, but with mentions of Robert Redford and a nod to the Greatest Generation.
- 17:20 – 22:00 We’re joined by an online gaming expert.
- And, in real time, Aaron nearly kills his wife.
- 23:00 – end We celebrate future shows that will feature our wives, a funny person, and a talk radio legend. And there are euphemisms!!